If you're looking for somebody to support your activity on the day, our Onsite Support option might be the ideal solution!
How does it work?
A member of our experienced event team will join you on the day of your event to host your activity, answer any questions you may have, monitor your game, score your photo and video challenges based on effort and creativity, enabling teams to see scores change in real-time, and provide a results session at the end of the event.
Our Event Managers will liaise with the group throughout the activity and ensure everybody understands the rules so you can have peace of mind on the day.
Once the activity has finished?
Our Event Manager will provide a results session announcing the final scores and that all-important winning team. You'll be provided with a link to enable you to download the photos and videos from the event to enjoy after the activity. And if you have a suitable projector/screen on-site then they'll be happy to link up to it and show some of the best photos and videos from the event to entertain the team too.
Our onsite support highlights:
- An Event Manager to support the activity on the day
- Somebody to support the group throughout and answer any questions teams may have
- Announcement of the final scores and the winning team
- Option to show some photos/videos from the event (subject to you having a projector/screen/AV on-site)
- A consistent point of contact for all teams should they require any support