Wildgoose are passionate about ‘Technology Fuelled Engagement’, and we use our award-winning app to deliver amazing experiences across a number of corporate disciplines:
– City centre Treasure Hunts
– Indoor and Outdoor Team Building
– Learning & Development programmes
– Interactive Meetings
– Onboarding and company orientation
We also license our technology to partners across the globe who use it to deliver events and experiences within their own regions.
Wildgoose is one of the most creative and dynamic companies in the events industry and is looking for an Account Executive to join our team, and help us through the next stage in our exciting journey. With growth of 340% since 2011, a growing team of 30+ core staff, and delivering in excess of 1,500 events in 2017 alone, we need someone who has a range of skills across account management with a focus on converting reactive leads and turning them into potential accounts.
This is not a job for the work-shy, but rather is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a platform to use their many talents to the max. We are looking for someone to deliver against our sales strategy, maintain a high conversion rate and increase business from our reactive, transactional enquiries. You will be driven to get out in front of your clients, to educate them on our products and help them to sell what we do in new and creative ways. “Plate Spinning” skills area must, paired with an ambitious yet organised and proactive approach.
You’ll have had one or two jobs in account management or sales environment prior to this with no less than 2 years proactive sales experience; you’ll also be ready to work in a smaller team with more responsibility and accountability than you perhaps have had before. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be very hands-on and at the sharp end of this very entrepreneurial company.
Sound exciting? We think so! Do you have what it takes? If so, read on….
Full-time role. 09:00 – 17:30.
Full-time PAYE contract with 6 month probation period. Part of the Commercial Team reporting to the Commercial Director.
Wildgoose, Unit 8D, Chipperfield Road, Bovingdon, Hertfordshire, HP3 0JN
This is a varied role based at both our head office in Bovingdon but also our office in London. There will also be a requirement to be out and about on sales appointments and events.
The Account Executive will be responsible for converting reactive leads, against a team target but also for managing a small portfolio of repeat clients (both agencies and corporates) with the clear objective to manage the relationship for retention and growth. In addition, you will:
● Be a key contributor to the Sales strategy and to develop and establish clear work plans to achieve relevant targets and goals
● Respond to incoming enquiries from existing accounts, generate relevant sales proposals and send out and secure client booking forms
● Plan and deliver proactive sales activities, FAM Trips, meetings & incentives designed to grow loyalty and long-term relationships
● Liaise with the Operations Team to ensure a smooth handover of sold events, ensuring that events are planned and delivered to client’s specification and budget
● Achieve agreed targets and goals by maintaining company set conversion rates
● Monitor and report regularly on all sales activity and provide a weekly forecast report to the Commercial Director
● Organise and attend meetings with reactive contacts to develop relationships and seek out new opportunities with new stakeholders and bookers
● Attend booked events for allocated accounts to ensure that client relationship is nurtured and grown
● Liaise with the Marketing Team where required to secure relevant marketing support
● Ensure that all sales and account management administration procedures are properly implemented and completed to achieve targets
Any additional tasks and jobs as deemed necessary to support the wider team
Liaise with the Marketing Team where required to secure relevant marketing support
As an absolute minimum, we are looking for new recruits to be able to work to the following values:
Go for It – we have a ‘can do’ attitude and are passionate about growth and realising our potential.
Offer Support – we encourage and support the Goose family, inspire each other and help make every day fun and worthwhile.
Open & Honest – we treat others as we wish to be treated – with openness, honesty, fairness and compassion and we always aim to do what’s right.
Strive for Success – we always exceed expectations, delight our clients and colleagues and aim to continuously improve.
Expand Horizons – we are bold, think big, think out of the box and always play a part in leading the way.
You will also be interested in travel, cities, exploring and all that goes with it. This is the heartbeat of our business so if you have no interest in the world around us then this probably isn’t the company for you!
You will also be tech savvy. We don’t expect you to be a super-techie, but you need to know your way around a smartphone or tablet.
Well educated with strong written, numerical and verbal communication skills
Experience of working in a target driven sales environment
An understanding of technology and how it can deliver impact in the Events Industry
Previous experience of working with reactive sales where there have been plenty of dealings with multifaceted requirements.
Demonstrable success in a Sales/Account Management role
Experience of delivering confident sales pitches
Full driving license
Sales skills including ability to listen and identify the needs of the client
Keen problem solver with the ability and willingness to take ownership & resolve issues
Ability to be flexible and to thrive in a hard-working team
Results driven and motivated to work to hit and exceed targets
Ability to build relationships with clients and work in their best interests
Ability to develop and maintain strong, professional working relationships with colleagues
Experience in using Microsoft Office, Google Documents, and CRM databases (we currently use Salesforce)
Professional attitude to work
Excellent phone and ‘face-to-face’ manner
Team Player and self-starter with an enthusiastic and positive outlook.
Methodical and organised approach to work with good attention to detail.
Fun with a good sense of humour!
Be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We detected that you may be visiting from
Would you like to navigate to our US website?Yes