Operations & Event Manager (Wildgoose USA)
Wildgoose is an entrepreneurial team building company with impressive market share and a fun and flexible culture. With an established reputation in the UK and US markets, we are on a mission to disrupt the events industry through technology, changing how organisations purchase and experience our team building products. With a range of virtual, hybrid and face-to-face solutions all powered through our Mobile Adventures app, we work with some of the biggest brands on the planet and in 2020 alone we delivered over 1,700 events.
OUR VISION & VALUES
Our vision is “World-class team building events, delivering globally, on-demand” and everything we do is working towards that goal of being able to supply our products to any organisation in the world in a completely automated fashion.
With continual growth of the North American market, and big plans for further development, our UK based Operations Team is looking to expand across the pond to help service our US client base whilst driving growth of both the business and event delivery operation to meet demand.
Working as part of the Events Team, the successful candidate will be hungry for success, driven, ambitious and excited about the opportunity for developing the operational function in the US. With strong Event and Project Management skills, this role will also be key in building and maintaining a US based freelance event delivery team, whilst working closely with Sales, Marketing and Product Development to strengthen our US client base.
Currently our product focus is on virtual events but this will start to move into Hybrid and Face-to-face events as well as the Covid-19 starts to change. As a business, we have been investing heavily in our technology to help deliver at scale and with big plans for the US market, we need someone who can lead this department through this next phase of growth.
- Working closely with our Head of Events in the UK, lead the growth and development of our operational base and responsibilities across the USA
- Virtual, Hybrid and Face-to-Face Event Management
- Supporting the growth and management of a US freelance Event Delivery Team
- Working closely with the US sales team supporting in client demos.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of US client events using our online booking portal
- Working with Product Development to ensure new and existing products are US suitable and in keeping with demand.
- Playing a part in the development of our systems to improve automation for a better client experience.
- Supporting clients through the booking and pre-event process