PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Wildgoose started with a simple mission: to bring people together to create memorable team experiences. In 2004 our MD, Jonny, delivered paper-based treasure hunts to customers looking for a fun way to connect; today we’re delivering thousands of technology-based team activities across the world, through our award-winning app Mobile Adventures. We have great ambitions: to show the world that corporate team building doesn’t have to be purchased and run in the ‘traditional way’ and that wherever you are in the world, you can join in that shared experience. We’re proud of where we’ve got to but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting part of our story.
OUR VISION & VALUES
Our vision is to provide world-class team building events, on-demand. Everything we do is geared towards making that happen. We want to continue to provide our amazing team activities to organisations across the globe via automated technology that satisfies our clients.
As we move into a new era for Wildgoose, this is an exciting time for the growing Product Development function as we move towards a subscription model where product will become increasingly important to drive growth and repeat usage of our services. Reporting to the Head of Product Development, this new role will provide a great opportunity to learn in an exciting and fast-paced industry. This creative position will involve developing products from conception through to launch, and evolving both our new and existing portfolio of activities in order to push our product offering to an exciting new level.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, creative, with excellent written skills and attention to detail. They will be excited about playing a part in driving continuous improvement across our product range to produce games that are commercially successful, and that build loyalty and satisfaction from our customers.
- Working closely with the Head of Product Development to assist in the planning and development of new team activities in line with launch deadlines, which will involve writing and inputting content into our content creation platform.
- Creating visual and written supporting assets for products alongside the Marketing team, using the Adobe Suite and video making software (previous experience using Adobe Photoshop strongly desired but not essential).
- Helping to identify new tech development and gameplay opportunities in both our existing app and in future, on other technologies.
- Researching and keeping abreast of other products developments and competitors in the marketplace to spark new ideas and identify new opportunities.
- Working with the Operations team and network of freelancers to understand how our events run and to identify improvements in existing activities. On occasion, this may involve staffing or observing our live events (including virtual and face to face).
- Take the lead in capturing regular feedback from product users and reporting findings to the Head of Product Development to assist in continuous improvement of products and to help shape future product development strategy.