Wildgoose Events is an ambitious and growing company with offices in London and New York. We design and deliver a range of unique smartphone and tablet-based challenges across the UK, Europe and the Rest of the World for corporate and leisure guests, and have an ambitious plan to double the size of the business in the next 3 years.
At the heart of our business is our technology and our people, who work hard to deliver over 2,000 events a year, ranging from off-the-shelf self-managed solutions to fully-blown custom made experiences. We have also been undergoing an exciting phase of tech development to open up new routes to market within hotels, venues, event management companies, charities and corporates.
We also license our technology globally to over 35 partners who deliver an additional 4,000 events a year.
With a growing portfolio of clients and licensees and an impressive growth forecast for the next 3 years, we are looking for an ambitious Event Executive who is creative, dynamic and well organised, looking to take that next step in their career.
Wildgoose is one of the most creative and dynamic companies in the events industry and is looking for an Event Executive to join our team, and help us through the next stage in our exciting journey. With a growing team of core staff, and delivering in excess of 2000 events in 2019 alone, we need an enthusiastic and organised self-starter to help us continue to deliver amazing events.
This is not a job for the work-shy but rather is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a great entry-level role into the events industry and an events career. “Plate Spinning” skills are a must, paired with an ambitious yet organised and proactive approach.
Sound exciting? We think so! Do you have what it takes? If so, read on….
This role forms a key part of our Operations team, co-ordinating vital logistics and supporting Project Managers in the creation and delivery of Fully Managed, Remote Support and Self Run events. Further responsibilities may include new product development, content creation/maintenance and onsite event delivery.
- Responsible for the organisation, management and distribution of in house event kit.
- Working alongside a Project Manager to lead on specific event logistics.
- Responsible for scheduling internal and freelance event staff.
Project Management Support
- Project Managing Self Run and Remote Support events, setting up and dealing with all aspects of pre and post-event delivery.
- Office-based event management for remote support events.
- Effectively completing event admin to given timescales – client information, customer surveys etc.
- Managing and effectively recording client event details.
- Maintaining and developing self-run games on our Wildgoose Global Portal.
- Undertake content updates and add new game themes where required.
- Liaise with and support the sales team to help develop relationships with new clients and partners.
- Supporting a number of our licensee partners across the globe.
- Where required, work alongside Senior Project and Event Managers to support other operational areas including crewing on Fully Managed events.
- Contribute to the Operations On-Call weekend rota providing technical assistance for self-run events.
- Any other additional administrative tasks required.