About this policy
Wildgoose is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way in line with the 2018 Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when you:
- visit our website
- engage with us on social media
- sign up to our emails
- enter our prize draws and competitions
- choose to complete any surveys we send you
- contact us by telephone
- book an event with us
- you are interested in working with us
- sign up to our newsletter
- download our App
Who are we?
Wildgoose is a limited company registered in England and Wales no. 4962244, we provide interactive team experiences designed to motivate, build trust and provide insight. We are the leading provider of team building activities worldwide.
Our address is: Wildgoose Events Ltd, PO Box 1648, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 9UJ
What is/are Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site, via email or social media or when speaking to us on the telephone.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Please ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you interact with us.
- If you enquire with us - your name, email address, enquiry information, and telephone number
- If you download our app, we collect – the device used, device operating system, distance travelled during the game, starting battery life of the device, which tasks you unlocked during the game, % of tasks that you completed correctly and location throughout the game
- Details of your interactions with us through Leadoo
- Details of your visits to our websites or app and which site you came from to ours
- Any comments and reviews you choose to make
- To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback
- Your contact details if you enquire about an event (including at a tradeshow or exhibition)
- During events, we collect event photos and answers to the activity questions, and responses to any feedback tasks that have been inserted into the activity. As standard, these feedback tasks will capture information on the event, asking teams to rate the event and offer up positive and negative comments, these are stored on our game servers, hosted by Amazon Web Services and located in Dublin, Ireland.
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete an order, because you have given your consent or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Event management and delivery
- Experience enhancement
- Administer any competitions you enter
- Provide responses to your enquiries
- Internal record keeping and contract fulfilment
- Improve our products and services via feedback requests and survey data.
You can stop the tracking by emptying your browser’s cache after the visit. For more on how Leadoo works as a GDPR compliant processor, see https://leadoo.com/privacy-policy-processor/.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with employees, agents and companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf.
How and where do we store data?
Your data will be stored in the UK and EU, and in some circumstances, where your data is stored in Salesforce, it is stored in the USA. Customer Data stored in Salesforce in the USA is protected and processed under Salesforce's Processor Binding Corporate Rules and The European Commission's standard contractual clauses.
We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only contact you if: it is necessary for the performance of a contract between us; you have provided consent; or where we have a legitimate interest to contact you.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights which we will uphold at all times:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
If you believe that any of your data that the Company processes is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the details above and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it where necessary.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to this email address: email@example.com
Data security is very important to us, we take every precaution to protect our users’ information through the use of firewalls, browser certification technology, encryption, limited access and use of passwords.
Only employees and agents who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your information.
However, you should be aware that the use of email/ the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason the Company cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via email/ the Internet.
Use of ‘cookies’
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
We may use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Changes to this statement
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.